After successfully overhauling their Google Shopping campaigns through sister-agency Onefeed, Scandibørn approached OneClick to overhaul their Google Ads campaigns and expand into social media through Facebook Ads.
The OneClick team used Shopping performance to initially build out a Search campaign of best sellers, expanding out campaigns based on keyword and competitor research.
The team then built out a full negative keyword list to ensure only the best possible converting terms were being bid on. Time period and device analysis allowed the team to identify the best possible ad schedule and device bids.
Combined with daily bid optimisations, good performing keywords were pulled out into their own ad groups with dedicated ad copy – increasing the quality score and the conversion rate.
The OneClick team conducted in-depth persona research to target the best possible audience on Facebook. These were used in conjunction with Facebook lookalike audiences to create highly-targeted campaigns.
The team created a number of successful Shopping-based campaign types, using a number of ad types:
- Dynamic Remarketing campaigns targeting customers who placed a product in their basket but not completed a purchase.
- Conversion campaigns offering specific product ranges, targeting new and existing customers.
- Conversion campaigns offering individual best-seller products, also targeting new and existing customers.
Based on campaign performance these customer personas were optimised further, ensuring that ads only appeared in the best possible locations to the customer groups most likely to purchase.
- 120% increase in sales revenue
- 32% decrease in Cost of Sale
- 63% decrease in Cost Per Click
- 51% increase in sales revenue
- 48% decrease in Cost of Sale
- Successful expansion to US market
“OneClick helped develop my business from a small idea, to a well-known and successful retailer. They have provided a fully managed service and gone the extra mile to deliver personalised reporting, business direction and sound advice. In 12 months, I have seen the business develop tenfold and am looking forward to our continued successes together.”
– Grace Tindall, Founder of Scandibørn